5 Gorgeous Cabins Less Than 90 Minutes from Rockford
Winter came early in the Stateline and that has us wishing to be cozy by a fire in a beautiful cabin.
Thankfully Illinois is home to plenty cabin rentals, including five that are just a short drive from Rockford.
Enjoy Illinois found ten great cabins you can rent in our state, but let's face it, we aren't driving five hours to settle into a cabin in Elizabethtown.
Instead, let's stick to the first five on this list, which are all about 90 minutes away from Rockford.
On a snowy day like today, maybe it'll take a few more minutes but it looks like it'll be worth it.
- White Pines Resort in Mount Morris: 25 one-room log cabins with gas fireplaces, about an hour from Rockford
- Kishauwau County Cabins in Tonica: 17 different sized cabins with central air and furnace hear, about 90 minutes from Rockford near Starved Rock
- Hawk Valley Retreat and Cottages in Galena: a mix of cottages and rooms in a bed and breakfast setting, about 90 minutes from Rockford
- Augustus Chetlain Home and Log Cabin Guest Houses in Galena: six log cabins from the 1800s with whirlpools and wood burning fireplaces
- Galena Log Cabin Getaway and Adventure Creek Alpaca and Goldendoodle Farm in Galena: one-room cabins with lofts, gas log fireplaces and whirlpools, about 90 minutes from Rockford