Donate this Body Part and Make $35,000!
Need cash? Yep, I know times are tough buy did you know you you can sell some of your body parts for some big time loot? And yes...it's all in the name of science!
The Daily Buzz recently detailed some creative ways your body can earn you some dough. Here's what your body is worth:
- Plasma: Earn $20-$50 per donation by selling your Blood Plasma
- Eggs: Ladies, you can donate your reproductive cells. The payout for eggs is $5,000-$10,000 per donation.
- Sperm: Guys, you make $30-$200 per donation of sperm. Ladies, you win here!
- Sleeping: Earn $18,000 by staying in bed for 70 days in a row. Teenagers rejoice! NASA is doing research to see what an astronaut’s body goes through in space, weightless, during the flight. NASA will pay you to stay in bed for 70 days, 24 hours a day.
- Enroll in psychological experiments. The payout varies based on the program
Here is the Big Payout (sorry ladies) Donate a Testicle. The payout is a whopping $35,000! The Daily Buzz reports
On a episode of “Extreme Cheapskates a Las Vegas man figured out a way to make some money by signing up for medical trials. He saved himself more than $750. That inspired him to take it one step further. Most recently he also agreed to donate one of his testicles. But they didn’t just leave him hanging. They replaced it with an artificial one and paid him $35,000. It was reported that he used the money to purchase a Nissan 370 Z.
Is it worth it? You decide. What body part would you be willing to sell for extra cash?