Breath Taking Wisc. Waterfall Weekend Trip Takes 2.5 Hours, 7 Waterfalls
We only have a few really nice weather weekends left, so let's take a road trip!
Here is a trip up into Wisconsin that will take you a grand total of two and a half hours, and will take you to SEVEN different waterfalls.
The "unofficial" title of this is the Wisconsin Waterfall Loop, and it truly covers all your needs. Plenty of gas stations for pit stops, and of course you will need cheese curds that goes without saying.
These waterfall stops go in order, so if you are heading up from Rockford it starts with the one closest to us. Grab the IPhone, a bag of snack, some waters, and check this out:
- Veteran’s Falls - Crivitz (Veteran’s Memorial Park) W12170 Parkway Rd, Crivitz, WI
- Strong Falls - Athelstane (Goodman Park) 15201 Goodman Park Rd, Athelstane, WI
- Twelve Foot Falls, Eight Foot Falls, and Eighteen Foot Falls - Dunbar (Twelve Foot Falls Park) 12 Foot Falls Rd, WI
- Long Slide Falls - Niagara (Morgan Park) Morgan Park Rd, Niagara, WI
- Dave’s Falls - Amberg (Marinette County) Old 141 Rd, Amberg, WI
You will head north quite a bit and the total time will exceed 2.5 hours, but what a way to spend a Saturday or Sunday in August.
Don't forget to have the 96.7 The Eagle App on your phone as we provide the soundtrack for your Wisconsin Waterfall Weekend Road Trip. It's a "Six Pack Weekend" with six songs in a row at the top of every hour from your favorite Classic Rockers!