6 of The Weirdest Holiday Flavored Foods You Can Buy This Year
'Tis the season of peppermint, gingerbread, Christmas cookie and all your other favorite holiday flavors. Menus and store shelves are filled with plenty of holiday flavored goodies. But did you know there's a whole other world of holiday flavored things out there? A world that's filled with flavors that are made for those who were born with the mentality that any food is worth a try.
So if you're one of those people, I've found some things you should totally try. Here's 6 weird holiday flavored foods that you can try in 2020 -
1. Mint Vanilla Milk - To be honest, this one isn't too weird. What makes it really weird is the color.
2. Kale Flavored Candy Canes - Listen, I've had rotisserie chicken candy canes, and it was beyond weird. So seeing as I don't even like kale to begin with, these scare me. But I can't lie, I'm intrigued.
3. Mac & Cheese Flavored Candy Canes - Alright, I LOVE Mac & Cheese, but no. Just no.
4. Candy Cane and Christmas Mint Sodas - This is like the Christmas milk, I'm sure the taste isn't too odd. But the colors freak me out.
5. White Chocolate Peppermint Flavored Pringles Potato Chips - Sweet and salty is the combo that never fails. However, sweet and salty AND mint ... I'm kind of thrown off by that flavor combo. They're sold out online, but I don't think anyone is too upset about it.
6. Sour Brite Reindeer Poop - If the poop emoji is your favorite, then I think I found your new favorite candy.
View this post on Instagram
So if you're bored of peppermint and gingerbread, try a new holiday flavored treat this season. If you dare!
CHECK THEM OUT: 100 years of Christmas toys, gifts and fads