6 of the Best Patio Dining Spots in Rockford
Warmer weather means we want to eat (and drink) outside, these are the 6 best patio dining spots in Rockford according to Tripadvisor.
There's something about eating outside that just screams relaxation and summer. While we aren't officially there just yet, we have been gifted some super sweet weekend weather lately so patio eating season can begin!
According to Tripadvisor, these are the six places where we should spend some time eating outdoors.
- Tavern on Clark, not only do they have an awesome patio, they also have a huge wine selection that you can sip on that patio.
- Lucha Cantina, patio dining and margaritas like the one below pretty much go hand in hand.
- Octane InterLounge, you know what goes well with patio dining? Chocolate nachos for dessert. You can make that reality at Octane.
- The Stone Eagle Tavern, at The Stone Eagle Tavern, you can eat oysters on the patio, which is definitely something you can't do everywhere.
- Fresco, brunch... outside? Yes, please!
- The Olympic Tavern, 28 beers on tap taste like heaven when you're outside.
What's your favorite Rockford restaurant patio?