12 iPhone Storage Hacks That Will Change Your Life
This picture is the story of my life these days, and it just happened again to me this morning. I delete photos and other nonsense constantly, but I still get the "Storage is Full" notification at least once every couple weeks. Thank goodness I came across these easy hacks to get rid of my "Storage is Full" nemesis for good!
I blame my phone storage problems on my daughter. She needs to stop doing so many cute things that require photo and video preservation. I mean, how can you not record this giggle...
If you too are terrible about ritually backing up your iPhone pics and videos, these 12 hacks may just make your day and buy you some precious storage space.
- Find out which apps are taking up the most space, and see if you can delete some of them.
- Delete apps you don't use.
- Be choosy with your music.
- Optimize your phone storage. See if your phone's iOS version will allow you to store lower resolution versions of pics and videos.
- Delete your text messages after reading them.
- Back up photos and documents frequently.
- Don't keep both photos when using HDR.
- Delete your old Facebook messages.
- Clear your browser history.
- Stop saving your Instagrams automatically.
- Delete played podcasts.
- Stop saving Whatsapp pictures automatically.
For more information on how to do any of those 12 iPhone hacks, go here.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of iPhone clearing to do.