Weekend Roundup; Top Things To Do This Weekend in the Stateline
My, oh my is there a ton of fun to be had this weekend in the Stateline!
Get your plan of attack ready, so you don't miss a minute of all the fabulous fall fun!
- Rockford City Market - Friday, 3 to 7p.m. - On Water St. between State and Jefferson in downtown Rockford- October 17 is the final night - rockfordcitymarket.com
- Bill Cosby at the Coronado Performing Arts Center - Friday, 8p.m. - Tickets are $37 and $57 plus fees - coronadopac.org
- Fear Fest - Fridays and Saturdays, 7 to 11p.m., Sundays, 1 to 10p.m. through November 1 - 6512 Manchester Rd. in South Beloit - Featuring a haunted barn and haunted hayrides - $12, $10 each for groups of 15 or more - fearfest.info
- Trail of Screams and Screamatorium - Fridays and Saturdays 7p.m. to Midnight - Sundays and weekdays, 7 to 11p.m. - Trail of Screams is located at YMCA Camp Winnebago on N Main in Rockford, Screamtorium is located at the Arte Verde Garden Center at 15630 IL RT 76 in Poplar Grove - For tickets and other info go to trailofscreams.com
- Tebala's Karnival of Karnage Presents: Delerium - Fridays and Saturdays 7p.m. to Midnight, Sundays 7 to 11p.m. - Boone County Scaregrounds in Belvidere - $10 general admission, $15 for a speed pass - karnivalofkarnage.com
- Oktoberfest - Friday, 5p.m. to Midnight, Saturday, Noon to Midnight - Loves Park City Hall at 100 Heart Blvd in Loves Park - $10 at gate per day, children 12 and under are free - rockfordoktoberfest.org
- Wiff'n Chili : Annual Chili Shootout and Wiffle Ball Tournament - Saturday at 9a.m., chili sampling begins at 3p.m. - Aviators Stadium at 4503 Interstate Blvd in Loves Park - $7 admission, or $5 if you bring a non-perishable food item for the Rock River Valley Food Pantry - Q985online.com/chilishootout
- General Mills United Way Parking Lot Sale - Saturday, 8 to 11a.m. (Parking begins at 6p.m. Friday) - General Mills-Belvidere at 915 East Pleasant St. in Belvidere - Cash Only - All proceeds benefit the United Way
- Locktoberfest - Apple Days - Saturday and Sunday 11a.m. to 3p.m. - Lockwood Park at 5201Safford Rd. in Rockford - Free admission with some paid activities - rockfordparkdistrict.org/locktoberfest
- Scarecrow Harvest Festival - Saturday and Sunday Noon to 5p.m. - Midway Village Museum at 6799 Guilford Rd. - $7 adults, $5 students and ages 3 to 17 - midwayvillage.com
- Autumn at the Arboretum - Sunday, 9a.m. to 4p.m. - Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden 2715 S Main St. in Rockford - Fall crafts, horse drawn wagon rides, enjoy the fall colors of the arboretum - Free admission - Klehm.org
- Cider 'n' Cinnamon Arts and Crafts Fair - Saturday, 10a.m. to 5p.m., Sunday, 10a.m. to 4p.m. - Edgebrook Shopping Center at 1639 N Alpine Rd. - Free admission - edgebrookshops.com