Weekend Roundup; Top 10 Things to Do This Weekend in the Stateline
Rain, rain go away, come back on Monday, because there is plenty of fun to be had this weekend in the Stateline!
Here's the top 10 things to do this weekend in the Rockford area:
- Rockford City Market - Friday, 3-8p.m. - On Water St. between State and Jefferson. rockfordcitymarket.com
- Friday Night Flix - Friday at Davis Park, Gates open at 7p.m., movie begins at dusk - Featured movie: "The Smurfs" - Free- In the event of rain, the event is cancelled due to previously scheduled event at the BMO Harris Bank Center.
- ByronFest - Friday - Sunday in downtown Byron, IL - $8 at the gate - byronfest.org
- "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" at Pec Playhouse Theatre - Friday and Saturday at 8p.m., Sunday at 2p.m. - 314 Main St. in Pecatonica, IL - $12 - 815-239-1210 or pecplayhouse.org
- Jerrod Niemann at Stephenson County Fair - Saturday, 7:45p.m. on the grandstand stage - $20 for Track side seating, $12 for grandstands - stephensoncountyfair.org
- Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful Clothing Drive - Saturday 9a.m. - 2p.m. - Drop off your gently used clothing items to any local Schnucks location
- Kegel Harley Davidson's Annual Biker Jam - Saturday Noon to 6p.m. - 7125 Harrison Ave. - Free - Music, food, beverages, bike show and more - kegelmotorcycles.com
- A Community "Summerfest" - Saturday 11a.m. - 3p.m. - downtown Rockford on 7th St., between 4th and 5th Avenues - Free - Fun for the entire family - 815-520-4589
- Wildflower Weekend - Saturday and Sunday 9a.m. - 3p.m. - Nygren Wetland Preserve, 3190 W Rockton Rd. - Free - naturalland.org
- Feel Good Fest - Saturday 9a.m. - 3p.m. - Womanspace 3333 Maria Linden Dr. - $35 - Yoga, self defense, nutrition sessions and more - 815-877-0118 or womanspace-rockford.org