Weekend Roundup- Top 10 Things to Do in the Stateline This Weekend
Looking for fun during the first official weekend of summer? Here ya go!
Top 10 things to do this weekend in the Stateline:
- Old Settlers Days - Settlers Park in Rockton - Friday through Sunday- Featuring Lee Brice (Friday), Chris Young (Saturday), Cole Swindell and Colt Ford (Sunday). Festival passes $10 at gate, concert tickets $25 per show. oldsettlersdays.com
- The Phantom Regiment Drum & Bugle Corps annual Show of Shows - Friday 7pm - Boylan High School Stadium - Tickets available after 3pm at Boylan stadium - $19-$65 - For info call 815-261-1956.
- Union Dairy 100th Anniversary Celebration - Friday through Sunday - downtown Freeport - Back Country Roads performing 8pm tonight - theuniondairy.com
- Rockford City Market - Fridays 3 to 8pm, on Water St. between East State and Jefferson - rockfordcitymarket.com
- Friday Night Flix - Friday 8:45pm - Davis Park (rain location is BMO Harris Bank Center) - Featuring Madagascar 3: Most Wanted - Free
- Bonzi Productions performing "Annie Warbucks" - Rockford Lutheran Performing Arts Center - 7:30 pm Friday, 2 and 7:30pm Saturday, 2pm Sunday - $12 for adults, $10 seniors and children 12 and under - Tickets available at the door or 815-877-9551 ext. 140
- Starlight Theatre opens "Honk" - 8pm Friday, 2 and 8pm Saturday - Bengt Sjostrom Theatre at Rock Valley College - $30 adults, $25 for seniors and students - 815-921-2160
- The Best in Paradise - Benefit for the Northern Illinois Food Bank - 3 to 11pm - Venetian Club at 2180 Elmwood Road, Rockford - $5 - Sample cheeseburgers and margaritas from local businesses - thebestinparadise.com or 815-312-0281
- Rockin' Roll Garage Sale - benefit for RAMI - Sunday 11am to 4pm at Tebala Shrine Center on Newburg Rd. - $3, children under 12 are free - Buy instruments, lighting and sound equipment, music memorabilia, and more - ramiawards.com
- CommUNITY Picnic - Sunday Noon to 5pm - MIdway Village Museum on Guilford Road - Bring your lunch or purchase at the event - Free admission - midwayvillage.com
For more local events, or to submit your own go here.