Weekend Roundup; Things To Do This Weekend in the Stateline
If you're looking for fun, this is your go-to guide to it all!
You can tell it's summertime in the Stateline, because there is so much to do. The only problem is figuring out how to find the time to do it all! What a great problem to have, right?
Here's what's happenin' hot stuff:
- Tebala Shrine Circus - Friday - Sunday, 3 shows daily 12:30, 4, and 7:30pm Adults- $15, Kids (11 and younger) $12. Tebalacircus.com
- Rockford Airfest - Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm (performances start at 11am) $30 per carload. rockfordairfest.com
- Rockford City Market - Fridays 3-8pm located between State and Jefferson Streets in downtown Rockford. rockfordcitymarket.com
- 2014 Garden Fair - Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden 2715 S Main St., Rockford. Friday- 12-6pm, Saturday - 9am-5pm, Sunday - 9am-3pm. $8 for non-members. klehm.org
- Harvard Milk Days - Harvard, IL Friday - Sunday, Parade at 1pm on Saturday. milkdays.com
- Rockford Aviators - Sunday is YMCA family day with Q98.5and kids get in for $2. Game time is 5:05pm. Get tickets in advance at rockfordaviators.com
Seriously ya'll, these are just a few of the things going on this weekend. To find more, or to submit your own event, check this out.
Hope your weekend is full of fun!