Try this Chicken Recipe
I made a new recipe this weekend and is it ever tasty.
It's called Famous Butter Chicken. You have to try this.
Hang on! Before your freak out about butter being in the main title you need to know that butter flavor comes from the buttery crackers used to coat the chicken and to grease the dish to bake in.
I can hear your sigh of relief now. Whew!
This easy coating of basically 4 ingredients is super tasty not to mention super easy to make. Looking for a quick chicken recipe for tonight or anytime? This would be the one to make.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.