Rockford Gift Ideas For Everyone on Your List
If finding unique gifts for your loved ones is a priority on your list, or if supporting local businesses is a must for you, you will love this list of totally Rockford gift ideas. Not to mention it's a great way to show everyone your hometown pride!
Maybe I am the last to know about this, but I just realized there is an awesome Facebook page and website called gift it! Rockford that is full of local gift ideas and businesses to check out. You can even order pre-made holiday gift baskets filled with local favorites like Mrs. Fisher's Chips, Ole Salty's Popcorn, Cacaocuvee Chocolates, Sock Monkeys and more through their website until December 18, 2015.
As far as other Rockford gift items to choose from, here's some ideas to get you started:
- Holiday decor from Rockford artist Lisa Frost - Available at Village Green, The White Trunk or online at lisafroststudio.com
- 2016 Rockford Firefighters Calendar - All proceeds benefit the Winnebago County chapter of Pink Heals. See the complete list of where you can buy your calendars here.
- Blast from the past Rockford t-shirts from Bygone Brand - Available online at bygonebrand.com or in person at Crimson Ridge.
- Give gift certificates to Rockford's favorite hometown restaurants - Everyone will love certificates to the Stockholm Inn, Beef-A-Roo, Johnny Pamcakes, Pig Minds Brewery, or Rockford Brewing Company just to name a few.
- sockTABs - A Rockford couple came up with a great way to keep tabs on all your socks, and you may have just seen them get major financial backing on ABC's Shark Tank! Get sockTABs online at socktabs.com or in store at Crimson Ridge.
- Q98.5 Swag Wear - Show your love for your favorite Rockford radio station, and help support the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital by ordering your very own Q98.5 merchandise here.
- Get a fabulous Rockford inspired item or t-shirt like this one modeled by my adorable nephew, Kamden, at the Rockford Art Deli store in downtown Rockford. (Yes, the shirt does say "Rockford doesn't suck. You do." and it's awesome!)
Everyone wins when we shop local, so hopefully this list makes your shopping a tad easier this year. Merry Christmas!