Ogle County Fair Kicks off Wednesday [Schedule]
Fair season is in full swing. Next up is the Ogle County fair which runs Wednesday July 29th- Sunday August 2nd
This year's fair is the 162nd and will take place in Oregon at the Ogle County Fairgrounds, 1440 N. Limekiln Road.
This years fair will feature the carnival. Here is the schedule:
- Wednesday 6-10 p.m.
- Thursday 5-10 p.m.
- Friday 3-10 p.m.
- Saturday 12-10 p.m.
- Sunday 11-4 p.m.
Opening night will feature the 2015 Miss Ogle County pageant will be at 7 p.m on Wednesday.
- Wednesday: antique tractor parade and antique tractor pull at 5 p.m (Free)
- Thursday: Truck and Tractor pulls at 1 and 7 p.m.
- Friday: The Big Hat Rodeo at 7 p.m.
- Saturday: Demolition Derby at 6:30 p.m
Admission fees apply to most grandstand events.
Fair admission is $8 for adults and includes a wristband. Children under the age of 3 are free, but a $3 wristband must be purchased for carnival rides.
Pre-ticket sales are available at:
- Casey's - Stillman Valley, Byron, Oregon & Polo
- Stillman Valley Bank - Stillman Valley, Rochelle, Byron & Oregon
Gates open Wed. at 2:00 p.m.; Thurs. at 7:00 a.m.; Fri. at 7:00a.m.; Sat. at 8:00 a.m.; and Sun. at 8:00 a.m.
For More information on the Ogle County Fair, click HERE.