Kristian Bush of Sugarland Is Coming to Rockford On Monday
Singer-songwriter, Kristian Bush of Sugarland, will be performing in Rockford on Monday.
He will be appearing at a benefit event for the Rosecrance Foundation. Kristian Bush is a Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist. You'll also remember Kristian as is one half of platinum-selling country duo, Sugarland.
Over the past few years, Kristian has also been recording and touring solo and scored a hit with the track "Trailer Hitch."
Kristian bush will appear this Monday April 24th at The Rosecrance Foundation's annual fundraiser at which will feature a memorable night of inspiring stories of recovery along with an intimate performance.
- What: Rosecrance Foundation Benefit
- When: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Start time: 6:30 p.m. Dinner (Castle Award and alumni stories at 7:30 p.m., entertainment at 8 p.m. Times are approximate.)
- Location: Giovanni’s Restaurant & Convention Center, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford
- Dress: Country Casual attire is encouraged.
Proceeds from the event will be used to assist individuals who seek treatment for substance use and mental health disorders.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization that provides behavioral health services to more than 32,000 children, teens, adults and families each year in the Rockford area.