Harmful Peanut Butter Prank at Midwest College
It's prank that was played on a student at a Midwestern University campus. It sounds innocent enough, but could be harmful or even deadly.
A member of a Central Michigan University fraternity is in hot water because of a prank he pulled on another student that sent the young man to a hospital.
What did he do? He smeared peanut butter on the man's face. What could be so bad about an innocent prank, after all everyone loves peanut butter, right? The problem is that the fraternity member allegedly rubbed peanut butter on the student's face after learning he was allergic to peanuts. This resulted in a resulting in a severe reaction that sent the student to the hospital, and almost killed the young man.
Peanut allergies hospitalize hundreds of people every year, though most don't die, many will encounter severe reactions.
BONUS VIDEO: 5 THING YOU DIN"T KNOW ABOUT KINGSTON, IL