Harley Davidson Releases the new 2016 Models [Video]
Harley Davidson is adding a lot more power for their 2016 model year line-up.
The Fat Boy, Slim and Softail models will come with a bigger engine. The Road Glide Ultra will be added to Harley's Rushmore line.
The L.A. Times reports that 2016 Softails will all get an upgrade to the High Output Twin Cam 103 engines. In the past, these engines were previously only available only in H-D's larger touring bikes The 2016 Dyna models with the exception of Street Bob will also get the upgrade.
New in 2016, cruise control for soft tails
Here are the 2016 model highlights
2016 Harley Davidson Fat Boy Special - New Model
- 110ci 1801 cc Screamin' Eagle Engine
- Blacked Out Front End
- Blacked out Exhaust
- Cruise Control
2016 Harley Davidson FLSS Softail Slim Special - New Model
Harley has taken everything that was great about the Softail Slim® and added a little more.
Added power with a Screamin’ Eagle® Air-Cooled Twin Cam 110B™ engine.
- Olive Gold Denim paint option and made the rest black to the core.
- Black triple clamp and riser
- gloss black headlamp ring
- fork slider covers and lower forks.
- Black brake levers, mirrors and black over/under shotgun exhaust with slash cut muffler.
2016 Harley Davidson FLHXSE CVO Street Glide Motorcycle
2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra
2016 SPORTSTER FORTY-EIGHT
New for 2016
- New seat
- New wheels
- 9mm cartridge dampend forks
- floating rotors
- re-styles heat shields
Read more HERE