Apple Pie Sangria Recipe
Look no further, the perfect Fall cocktail is right here!
The arrival of my favorite season definitely deserves the perfect toast, and I think this will fit the bill quite nicely.
Be careful though, I hear this drink is addictive, and it may cause a seasonal obsession.
- 2 bottles white table wine, riesling or moscato
- 5 cups fresh apple cider
- 2 cups club sods
- 1 cup caramel vodka
- 4 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 3 pears, chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Cut the fruit and place on the bottom of a pitcher or jug
- Combine all ingredients except for the cinnamon sticks
- Stir really well and let it sit overnight, or at least for a couple of hours
- Add cinnamon sticks about 4 hours before serving and stir well
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
I plan on drinking a lot of this over the Fall season, because as the old saying goes; an apple a day keeps the doctor away, right?