A Squirrely Situation In Amboy Causes An Explosion
Normally when you lose power, it happens from a storm, a pole being hit in an accident or some other reason. Yesterday in Amboy, a four legged critter was to blame and it is all on video.
A video was posted on You Tube by Riley Barton. It shows a Com Ed substation in Amboy blowing up. According to WTVO-17, Com Ed is reporting that a squirrel caused the explosion, which caused 700 people to lose power.
Here is the video.
No one was hurt in the explosion and power has been restored.