10 Restaurants in Illinois You Have to Visit Before You Die
Looking for some fun summer vacation ideas? How about you build up your appetite, and plan a road trip to each of these amazing Illinois restaurants?
According to onlyinyourstate.com, these are the top 10 restaurants foodies need to check out pronto on their next taste bud indulging road trip:
- 17th Street BBQ in Murphysboro, IL - A must-try BBQ destination.
- Bien Trucha in Geneva, IL - To-die-for Mexican restaurant
- Kuma's Corner in Chicago, IL - Awesome hamburgers and off-the-wall metal music
- Montarra Grill in Algonquin, IL - There's something for everyone on the menu, from the small arty eater to the big meat lover.
- D'Arcy's Pint in Springfield, IL - Come hungry, and check out their horseshoe sandwich.
- Black Dog in Urbana, IL - Famous for their burnt ends.
- Pequod's in Chicago, IL - Known for the best deep-dish pizza in the city.
- Gene and Jude's in River Grove, IL - The place to be for your first Chicago-style hot dog experience.
- Meson Sabika in Naperville, IL - Gorgeous mansion with delicious tapas.
- One World Cafe in Peoria, IL - Dishes from all kinds of different cultures, and delicious breakfast items.
Now that our mouths are already watering, let's keep the drooling going. What Illinois restaurants do you think this list missed? Place your votes in the comment section below, and let's make this eating to-do list even bigger!