Weekend Roundup; Top 10 Things To Do This Weekend In the Stateline
Another gorgeous fall weekend is on tap for us which is good news, because there is plenty of fun to be had this weekend in the Stateline!
- Rockford City Market - Friday, 3 to 7p.m. (only 2 weeks left!) - On Water St. between State and Jefferson in downtown Rockford - Free admission - rockfordcitymarket.com
- Josh Thompson at the District Bar and Grill - Friday, doors open at 7p.m. -205 W State St. in downtown Rockford - $20 at the door - Help celebrate Steve Summers' 20th anniversary of doing mornings on Q98.5 - districtdowntown.com
- 36th Annual Turkey Testicle Festival - Friday, 7:30-10:30p.m., Saturday, 2-10:30p.m. in downtown Byron - Admission is $10 at the door - 815-234-9910 or turkeytesticlefestival.org
- Fall Diddley Arts and Crafts Fair - Saturday, 9a.m. to 5p.m., Sunday 9a.m. to 4p.m. - Boone County Fairgrounds on RT 76 in Belvidere - $6 admission for 12 and older - mhrl.org/falldiddley.html
- Rockin' It For St. Jude 5K Fun-Run/Walk - Saturday, 12:30p.m., fun-run/walk begins at 2p.m. - Rock Valley College at 3301 N Mulford Rd. - Fun for all ages - rockinitforstjude.com
- Locktoberfest; Pumpkin Patch Days - Saturday through Monday, 10a.m. to 4p.m. - Lockwood Park at 5201 Safford Rd. - Free admission with some paid activities - 815-987-8809 or rockfordparkdistrict.org/locktoberfest
- 14th Annual Rock n' Bowl Car Show - Saturday, 10a.m. - 4p.m., registration starts at 8a.m. - Don Carter Lanes on East State Street
- Fall for the Forest Preserves - Saturday, Noon to 3p.m. - Atwood Homestead Forest Preserve - An autumn celebration with door prizes, wagon rides, children's crafts, fall treats, free 9-hole golf and more!
- Haunted Rockford Bus Tour - Saturday, 7 to 10p.m. - Begins at Memorial Hall at 211 N Main St. - Travel by bus to different hunted locations throughout Rockford with stories from local psychics - $30 - hauntedrockford.com
- Head of the Rock Regatta - Sunday, 8:30a.m. to 4p.m. - Along the Rock River from Martin Park in Loves Park to YMCA's Log Lodge in Rockford - Free admission - headoftherock.org