Everything You Need To Know About Luke Combs at Lollapalooza In Chicago
Lollapalooza has so many different genres of music, the four-day event has the ability to open up your world to music you might not know. Live music has a tendency to change people. But, if you're not down for new discoveries, Chicago's biggest music fest has country readily available to you via Luke Combs and Anderson East.
Single-day passes for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are officially sold out however they may be purchased through Lolla's verified ticket exchange. (Sunday tickets are still available as of 07/31.) Regardless of when you purchased your tickets, there are five things you need to know before venturing do the Grant Park area in Chicago.
WHERE: Lollapalooza @ Grant Park, Chicago (337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601)
WHEN: Full Event, Thurs, Aug. 2- Sun., Aug. 5, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Luke Combs: Saturday 5:45 - 6:45 @ Tito's Handmade Vodka Stage
Anderson East: Sunday 2:30 - 3:30 @ Grant Park
All attendees and their bags will be searched with a full body pat-down and metal detector screening prior to entry. (Expect airport-like security.) Restricted items, according to Chicago Tribune, include the following:
- No large bags purses, totes.
- No outside food, beverages, and coolers.
- No cigarettes, e-cigs or vaping devices.
- No professional audio, photo and/or video equipment an accessories.
- No drones.
- No chairs of any kind, inflatable furniture, hammocks, umbrellas tents or canopies.
- No modes of transportation.
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal or illicit substances of any kind.