Work For President Obama In Chicago
It's not the oval office but it is an office in Chicago. If you've ever dreamt of working for a former POTUS this could be your moment. I'll tell you now you've got to have a Bachelors Degree for all the open positions. According to OBAMA Foundation's website, there are 19 posted positions with OBAMA Foundation right now.
- Digital Storyteller
- Graphic Design Associate
- Social Media Associate
- Information Technology
- Systems Implementation Associate
- International Affairs Analyst
- Legal Research Analyst
- Museum Collections Manager
- Deputy Museum Director
- Manager of Planning and Design
- People Manager of Recruitment [Temporary]
- Analyst, MBK Communities - My Brother's Keeper Alliance
- Experience Analyst
- Impact and Evaluation Manager
- Manager, MBK Communities - My Brother's Keeper Alliance
- Deputy Real Estate Director
- Director of Real Estate Inclusion
There are seven principles of the OBAMA Foundation including "Imagination."
We strive to be novel thinkers. Unconventional ideas and new perspectives are why we’re here. We’re willing to make big bets on ideas that haven’t been tried before as we aim to solve the hardest problems of our times. Be yourself, and be bold.
If you're interested in learning more about these career opportunities click here.
[H/T ABC Chicago]