Winnebago County Forest Preserve Public Indecency, 4 men Arrested
You might want to think twice about having your next picnic at any of the Winnebago County Forest Preserve locations, or at least be on the look out for these guys.
It seems like it's a weekly occurrence when we hear about something not quite right happening in our local forest preserves. Once again it's public indecency.
Winnebago County Sheriff's Office is reporting that they have arrested four men in conjunction with sex-related incidents that occurred at three Winnebago County Forest Preserve locations.
Charged with Public indecency and arrested are:
- George Edward Dettloff, 88, of Rockford.
- Gary Alan Welz, 48, of Freeport.
- Jerimiah Scott Nottingham, 40, of Poplar Grove
- Bruce Holm, 61, of Loves Park
Three locations targeted included:
- Kishwaukee Gorge Forest Preserve on Blackhawk rd
- Espenscheid Forest Preserve on Perryville Rd.
- Blackhawk Springs East Forest Preserve on Perryville Rd.
The incidents occurred on Wednesday night. Investigation was conducted by the Winnebago County TAC unit.