Weekend Roundup; Top 10 Things To Do This Weekend in the Stateline
Biking, running, eating, carnivals...there's fun for everyone this weekend in the stateline!
Here's your top 10 things to do this weekend:
- Rockford City Market - Friday, 3-8p.m. - on Water St. between State and Jefferson in downtown Rockford - Free - rockfordcitymarket.com
- Friday Night Flix - Friday, gates open at 7p.m., movie begins at 8:45p.m. - Davis Park in downtown Rockford - Free admission - Feature presentation "The Little Rascals" - Backup location in the event of rain is the BMO Harris Bank Center.
- Ogle County Fair - Friday - Sunday - 1440 Limekiln Rd. in Oregon, IL - $8 gate admission which includes a carnival wristband - oglecountyfair.com
- McHenry County Fair - Friday - Sunday - 11900 Country Club Rd. in Woodstock, IL - $7 for one day admission, kids 7 and under are free - mchenrycountyfair.com
- Movie Mornings: "Monsters University" - Saturday, 10a.m. - Rock Valley College Woodward Technology Center at 3301 N Mulford Rd. - Free event for kids 10 and under with adult supervision - 815-921-1100 for more info.
- Tour de North End Bike Festival - Saturday, Noon - The Olympic Tavern at 2327 N Main St. - $12 - Ride your bike and tour the North End neighborhood collecting stamps for your chance to win prizes - tourdenorthend.com
- State Street Mile - Saturday, 5p.m. - Kicks off at the Swedish American Hospital entrance at 1401 E State St. - $30 on race day, free kids run - Call 815-985-8096 for more info.
- Carp-A-Thon - Scale open 7a.m. - 4p.m. at the weigh- in station at the Belvidere U.A.W Hall at 1100 Chrysler Dr. - $5 for adults, $3 for kids - Tickets must be purchase before 9a.m. Saturday - Chance to win $500 - cooncreekcasters.org
- Rockford Speedway featuring the World Famous Figure 8 Trailer Race - Saturday, Gates open at 5p.m., Racing starts at 7:07p.m. - Admission starting at $15 for adults, $5 for kids 11 and younger - rockfordspeedway.com
- Reagan Trail Days - Kicks off Sunday running through August 10- downtown Dixon at Galena and Hennepin avenues - live entertainment, art exhibits and more - Prices vary per event - Call 815-288-2308 for more info.
For more fun events, or to submit your own, check out the Q98.5 Events page here.