Top 9 Country Songs About Money [Watch]
Would you marry for money? Do you work "9 to 5" and lift 16 tons to earn yours. Money is on your mind.
Money sure doe not come easy unless you can sing about it.
Here are my picks of the Top 9 Country songs about money.
9. Tim McGraw - Last Dollar
8. Kip Moore - Beer Money
7. Travis Tritt - Lord Have Mercy On the Working Man
6. Tennessee Ernie Ford - 16 Tons
5. Alan Jackson - Right on the money
4. Willie nelson - If you've got the money, I've got the time
3. Dolly Parton - 9 To 5
2. Trace Adkins- Marry for Money
1 John Anderson - Money In the Bank
What song did I miss that you would add to this list? Comment below and let me know what you think.
Of course, it's fun to sing about money, but rather to add some money to your bank account..... to the tune of $10,000 from Q98.5, check out details below.