Top 5 Things you should NEVER buy at a Dollar store and 5 you SHOULD Buy!
Well if you are like me, you love a great bargain and love to save money. I love dollar stores! But as I learned on the Brady Bunch from Mike Brady "caveat emptor" --Let the Buyer beware! There are great bargains to be had, but there are also things you should avoid buying.
Here is a short list of items that you should pick up at the Dollar Store (TOP 5):
- 1. Gift Wrap, Cards, and Party Supplies
- 2. Glassware, Cups, and Mugs
- 3. Reusable Plastic Containers
- 4. Coloring Books, Crayons, and Kids' Crafts
- 5. Batteries
On the other hand, there are some things you should NOT buy at a dollar store. Here are the top 5 things you should avoid. Here's the Top 5
- 1. Anything With a Plug
- 2. Food Storage Bags, Aluminum Foil, and Cling Wrap
- 3. Kitchen Utensils
- 4. Vitamins
- 5. Toys
What do you like to buy at Dollar stores and what do you avoid?
Check out the complete list of Dollar store things to buy and avoid: Click HERE