Ten Things to Know About Charles Kelley
Who is Charles Kelley?
Other than being the tall guy from Lady Antebellum what do we know about him?
Here are ten things to know about him.
1. He's a Georgia boy. Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia.
2. He began his musical career at the age of 11.
3. He's the youngest of three boys. One of his older brothers is pop musician Josh Kelly.
4. His sister-in-law is television and film star Katherine Heigl. She's married to his brother Josh.
5. He and his brothers, Josh and John, formed a band called "Inside Blue" and even released a five song CD that grabbed attention of many record labels.
6. He met Lady Antebellum bandmate, Dave Haywood in middle school . At the age of 14 they wrote a song together.
7. He has a degree in Finance from the University of Georgia.
8. Before coming to Nashville, he worked in construction with his brother John and also as an accountant for a waste management company.
9. "The Driver" isn't his first solo album. In 2006, shortly before Lady Antebellum formed, Charles put out the album "2to 9's".
10. He has co-written many songs with and for his brother Josh Kelley: "Just Say the Word" and "Pop Game", Luke Bryan's "Do I" and Danny Gokey's "It's Okay", plus more.
So now you know a little more about Charles Kelley. He's not just the tall, cute, blond from Lady Antebellum.
These facts will help you when you win the trip to Chicago to see him perform at the House of Blues this April.
You see not only will you win tickets to the show for you and a guests, but we're going to take care of a couple of nights hotel stay there in Chicago, along with $500 spending money. Plus, now this is were those ten facts while come in handy, you and your guest will get to have dinner with Charles Kelley before the show.
See, now you know why those facts are so important, it will give you something to talk about if there's ever a lull in the conversation.
To sign up for the contest click the button below. You have until 10:59pm Friday, February 26th to enter. Good luck!