Ten Epic Wedding Locations in Illinois
Are you planning your wedding? Or if your single, like me, you're dreaming of that magical day?
Then you need to check out these ten epic locations to be married at right here in Illinois.
Only in Your State came up with a list of the 'Ten most Epic Wedding Spots in Illinois' that they say "will blow your guests away".
Now what bride doesn't want that? Right? I mean who wouldn't want a wedding that gets talked about forever after it happens. We all want that special day.
What's even more exciting is to see a location here in Rockford landed on the list. Yep! Just take look at number 9!
10 Most Epic Wedding Locations
10. Ravinia on the Lakes in Peoria
9. Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens in Rockford
8. Field Museum in Chicago
7. Buena Vista Farms in Chapin
6. The Crystal Gardens of Navy Pier in Chicago
5. Pine Manor Estate in Carbondale
4. Illinois Beach Resort in Zion
3. Starved Rock State Park in Starved Rock
2. The Mora Farms in Waterman
1. Chicago Botanic Garden in Chicago
Wow! those are pretty cool places. Definitely would make a memorable mark on your guests.
That's what I'll be checking into when my day comes. I'm not doing the traditional church route, nope I want some place cool like those places.
If you know a a soon to be bride pass this list on to her. Hey checking into these places can hurt. You just never know.