T.V. Show MasterChef Junior is Seeking Young Local Chefs
If you have a young, inspiring chef in your home (lucky you!), then MasterChef Junior producers want to meet them this December in Chicago!
If you've never seen MasterChef Junior Friday nights on Fox-39 before, it's a twist on Gordon Ramsay's MasterChef program where all the contestants are children between the ages of 8 and 13 years old. The show is holding a regional casting call at the Doubletree Suites on E Ohio Street in Chicago on December 5, 2015, and they are reaching out to Stateline families to apply.
Here's all the facts you need to know about the casting call:
- Children must be between 8 and 13 years old as of April 1, 2016
- Individuals interested in auditioning must pre-register first. Download and fill out the application here.
- Bring an apron to the open casting call, and all children must be accompanied by parents or legal guardian.
- If you are unable to attend the open casting call in Chicago, you are able to mail in your application and video submission, but the deadline to do so is December 11, 2015.
- Get more information on the casting process here.