Survival Tips for College Students
It's that time of year of year for students to return back to school, including college.
If you have a college student in the house heading to the dorms check out these school hack survival tips for college life.
Pretty interesting and creative ways to survive the dorm and/ or off campus living.
- Use your pen clip as a chip clip bag.
- Use the toilet paper cardboard insert as an organizer in drawers or on desks for pens and pencils.
- Make your lock screen display on your phone your semester schedule. You'll always know where your going.
- Use an egg carton as your lap top cooling plate. No more hot legs when typing those papers.
- Pizza boxes make great dust pans.
- Cook your pasta in your coffee pot.
There's plenty more great ideas to simplify college living with these life hack tips here.