Spring Fever Symptoms
Yes, I know it's officially Spring now, and yesterday was beautiful, but as I lay here on my couch in my pajamas (my winter pj's I'll have you know) I just realized something. Yesterday was a tease. I still have Spring fever, and this cold weather needs to hit the road. Now!
In fact, my Spring fever symptoms are worse than ever. Here are a few of the things I am suffering from:
- An overwhelming desire to take my dogs and daughter for an all day walk.
- Claustrophobia. When did it get so stuffy and smelly in here? I need to open the windows. Stat!
- Refusal to wear a coat. I do not care if I am shivering, these coats are going into hibernation.
- Constant thoughts of grilling, and I don't like to cook. That includes grilling.
- Drawn to pastel colors, and that's not usually my thing. (Much to my Mom's despair)
- Obsession with checking to see if any of my tulips, daffodils, or crocuses are coming up yet.
- Excited to pick up trash in my yard, because it means I am actually doing yard work. (I told you, I'm sick)
Are you sick too? What symptoms are you suffering from, and how do you cure it? Let me know in the comments below, please. I need help.
And...just to prove I am laying here in my winter pajamas...here is my dog, Brooks laying in my lap. He is lazy too.