|Photo by Jim Spelman of Jim Spelman Studios Loves Park, IL
Afternoons3pm – 7pm
10 Little Known Things About Me…
1. I can make an awesome Cauliflower and Cheese side dish. I am required to bring it to every family holiday meal.
2. Tried to learn how to play the guitar as a kid one summer. I was SO BAD, that the teacher quit teaching me halfway through the course.
3. I used to be a pretty good wrestler in Junior High. Gave it up for a life of Doritos!
4. Bought my first motorcycle in 1991, never told my parents. They finally found out about it in December 2010. They didn’t get mad. At my age…it’s too late…HA!
5. I have the names of every US state capital memorized…Go on, try to stump me!
6. When I asked Phil Vassar if there is any chance I could ever play the piano as good as him, he said, “NO chance in Heck” (He used a different word) Thanks for the encouragement Phil! LOL!
7. I do NOT text! I have one of the oldest cell phones on the planet. Yes, my cell phone still has an antenna…and I am darn proud of it!
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream is AWESOME!
9. I am truly blessed to have both my parents and all my siblings alive and a part of my life.
10. I DJ weddings, and have been doing so for 30 years…Look me up on Facebook!