Several Arrested For Public Indecency At Winnebago County Forest Preserves
Winnebago County Sheriff's deputies have arrested 10 people for criminal offenses connected to public indecency after conducting undercover investigations in recent weeks at county forest preserves.
According to the Winnebago Sheriff's Office, arrests were made at four forest preserves. The office provides police service to the Winnebago County Forest Preserve District.
Arrested at Espencheid Forest Preserve, 4816 S. Perryville Road, were:
- James L. Richmond, 72, of Cherry Valley for public indecency.
- Brian K. Piske, 53, of Rockford for public indecency, aggravated driving with a suspended license and driving without insurance.
- Virgil E. Galyean, 62, of DeKalb for public indecency.
- Donald D. Cabral, 52, of Rockton for public indecency.
Arrested at Blackhawk Springs East Forest Preserve, 5801 S. Perryville Road, was:
- David A. Oblinger, 53, of Belvidere for public indecency.
Arrested at Kishwaukee Gorge Forest Preserve, 4643 Blackhawk Road, were:
- Gene L. Beenken-Draper, 34, of Rockford for public indecency.
- Frank Barraco, 68, of Rockford for felony public indecency (third offense).
- Duane H. Hickman, 50, of Kiel, Wis., for public indecency.
- Charles N. Porter, 72, of Rockford for public indecency.
Arrested at Kieselburg Forest Preserve, 5801 Swanson Road, was:
- Daniel L. Ohms, 58, of Roscoe for public indecency.