Rockford Police Are Looking For A Few Good People
If you have ever wanted to give back to the community and get paid doing it, now is your chance.
The Rockford Police Department is looking to add to its staff. They are hiring for entry level officers.
If you were wondering how much an entry-level officer makes in Rockford, here is the salary scale according to the City Of Rockford website
The City of Rockford offers a competitive benefits package to its Police Officers. Included in this package is:
- Starting Salary $52,679,00
- 2nd Year of service $56,834.00
- 3rd Year of service $60,992.00
- 4th Year of service $65,151.00
- 5th Year of service $67,925.00
- 6th Year of service $71,391.00
- 11 -15 Years of service $75,173.00
- 16 + Years of service $76,678.00"
This would be a great way to give back to the community and make Rockford a better place to live.