Rockford IceHogs Impose a Clear Bag Policy
The Rockford IceHogs are imposing a clear bag policy and other restrictions to improve public safety when attending games at the BMO Harris Bank Center.
According to their website Icehogs.com, effective October 28th all fans attending an IceHog game will be required to carry items in clear bags of specific sizes and types.
Fans are allowed to bring the following into the arena:
• Bags that are clear, plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are allowed into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags
• Diaper bags will be permitted for families with infants and toddlers
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the entrances
Items that are prohibited are as follows: purses larger than a clutch bag, camera bags, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, computer bags and any bag larger than the permissible size.
To help ease the transition into carrying items in clear see-through bags the IceHogs will be handing out clear tote type bags to the first 1,500 fans at their game on October 23rd. Also, clear bags will be available for purchase at the Oink Outfitters as well.
Wow! I can see this being a problem with cell phones if those are to be carried in see through totes as some phones are the size or close to the size of a small clutch purse.
What do you think about this?
Do you agree or disagree?