A Rockford family needs our help after their home on Florence Street caught fire not once, but twice, leaving them with nothing.

Investigators have determined that an electrical problem sparked a fire in the house, which then rekindled the following morning destroying the home.

Adam Steele and his family have been passing out fliers around town to get the help they so desperately need, and a few local businesses have stepped up to help them, but they our help too.

 

If you would like to help this family get back on their feet, you can make a donation to their GoFundMe page here.