Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; Suitcase Packing
It's the time of year where we all begin to dream of going on vacation. Whether you are currently planning one, or getting ready to take off somewhere soon, these tips will make packing easier and more organized. Translation: they will help you cram as much stuff as possible into your suitcase.
As you probably know by now, we are taking Ella with us this year on the Wake Up Crew party cruise. You also know babies have a lot of stuff. Although I may drive myself crazy in the process, my goal is to get a week's worth of stuff for 3 people in 2 suitcases and 2 carryons. Failure is not an option, so these tips better work! (And not put me over the 50 pound bag limit.)
- 14 genius space-saving ways to pack a suitcase - Includes tips to keep your jewelry from tangling and liquid bottles from leaking!
- Pack a days worth of clothing into a gallon sized plastic bag - Great idea for packing kids' clothes, and to keep them easily accessible.
- Organized packing for families - If you don't want to use all the plastic bags, this will work awesome too for kids' clothes.
- How to pack t-shirts like a boss - Because we always bring several on a trip, and those suckers take up a lot of room!
- Filing method of packing a suitcase - This is one I will be trying for sure! Sounds more effective that rolling your clothes?
I sure hope these help! My suitcases always end up looking like a disorganized mess, but that stops now. Safe travels, ya'll.