Perfect Pinterest Pick of the Week; Halloween Food
Whether you're planning a Halloween party, or just want to whip up some treats any ghost or goblin would love, these spooktacular recipes will leave your stomach smiling instead of screaming.
When you hear, "Trick or treat, give us something good to eat," you can now say, "OK. Done." Then serve some of these...
- Witches broomsticks
- Halloween muddy buddy mix
- Graveyard pudding
- Spooky boo brownies
- Bloody band-aids (Gross, but oh so clever)
- Halloween classroom party treats
- 31 Halloween party food ideas
- 23 Halloween recipes
- And my personal favorite because it totally made me giggle...Pumpkin Poop
Great. Now I'm really hungry. Enjoy!