Oregon Home Makes “Most Affordable Overnight Stay In IL” List
AirBnB is the place to go when searching for a place to stay as an alternative to hotels and motels. You might think tiny towns might not their site but you might be wrong, always do a quick search. The website, onlyinyourstate.com, put together a list of affordable (but probably unknown) places to stay in Illinois and the town of Oregon, IL made the cut.
Before the big (actually somewhat small) reveal here are other locations that made the list.
- This home in Cantrall, surrounded by a beautiful landscape, costs only $65 a night. Click here to see it for yourself.
- This upscale lake home in Carol Stream, with two bedrooms and a bar in the basement, is $67 a night during the week and $89 on the weekend. Check it out.
- This barn-looking place in Carthage is a one bedroom/one bath located by a huge lake. It's only $55 a night during the week and $60/night on weekends. It's pretty cool looking.
- Down in Jacksonville you could stay at this quaint cabin, another picturesque scenery. It'll set you back $78 a night. Here's a peek.
- This house in Malta looks like something you would see in a movie about about a single mom with kids that moved to start over after the dad left for whatever reason. It's only $60/night during week and $68/night on the weekends. It's beautiful.
- This upscale gem, The Flat, looks hip and trendy and will run you a ... flat... $85 a night. Check out place located in Petersburg.
- This home in Springfield is full of interesting things, from a Cidery to theatre-style seating, and more. The ad says it's great for artists and musicians, and only $50 a night.
- Here's another Springfield option described as "rustic" and "homey." It includes a few essentials and is $54 a night. Have a gander.
- In Taylorville you will find a home with three bedroom and a lot of space. It's $69 a night during the week and $127/night on the weekends. Here it is.
- This home in Wheaton might be my favorite. It's small and resembles a log cabin. It could be a perfect spot for a night away for any couple. It's hard to believe it's $74/night during the week and $94 a night on the weekends. You have got to check it out.
And, finally, the best kept AirBnB secret in Oregon, IL.
- Described as "simple", it features a fully stocked kitchen an old-fashioned bathtub. It's recommended for small families and will run you $99 a night on the weekend and $89 during the week. Click here to see all the photos.