Need a New Grill? Check Out These Top Five Gas Grills
It's grilling season and if your old charcoal grill is on it's last legs it's time to get new one.
Wondering what's the best to get? Well check out these top these top five gas grills.
According to Best Reviews these are the top 5 gas grills you need to look into getting for this summer.
- Weber Genesis 6550001 S-310 Stainless-Steel 637-Square-Inch 38,000-BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill
- Char-Griller 06620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker
- Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
- Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
To read their full reviews: the pros, cons, and bottom line click here.
However, if you like to win a Char-Broil 40,000 BTU gas grill from us and our friends at the Illinois Machine Shed all you need to do is stop by the Shed on State Street this week and sign up to win it. All entries must be in by 1:00 pm this Friday, June 17th. The winner will be drawn at random at 3pm with Mark Charvat on Friday afternoon.
Oh and one more thing you can increase your chances in winning the grill by becoming a Q98.5 VIP. join and sign up by 2:00 pm this Friday June 17th.
Click the box below to join and sign up.