McDonald’s Coke Theory Finally Proven
The great McDonald's Coke debate has gone on for years. The debate isn't over the great taste or its cure of a hangover, those are both facts. The conversation centers around the taste of the pop (or soda - depending on where you're from). Now, the facts have finally been revealed. There is no longer a need to debate how McDonald's changes the flavor of their Coke.
Simplemost.com revealed why a McDonald's Coke tastes better and how it flavor is unique. In short, here's what up with up with the golden arch's pop.
- The syrup ratio allows for ice to not water down the Coke flavor.
- More importantly, the syrup is stored in a steel tank and not in a plastic bag (like most restaurants.)
- The Coke syrup at McDonald's is always chilled from production to the moment it goes into your cup.
- The fountain pop's refrigeration and filtration systems are top-notch.
- McDonald's says their straws are wider to allow for better taste.
I'm not sure how the straw can change the taste other than allowing more consumption than a standard straw. Regardless, I really want a large Coke from McDonald's right now.