Look what was Left on my Doorstep
Look what was left on my doorstep this morning!
Mmm. Fresh veggies! Now what should I do with these peppers and tomatoes?
Here's an easy recipe on allrecipes.com for Fresh Tomato Salsa.
I do have a little cilantro and onion leftover. I could make this Salsa.
The recipe calls for:
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno pepper (including seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Hmm, I wonder if I should make something else with them?
Do you have any suggestions?
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tasty recipe ideas!