Important Carrie Underwood BMO Security, Parking and Travel Tips
Carrie Underwood will be playing to a near capacity crowd in concert at the BMO Harris Bank Center on Wednesday Night and as you can imagine, it will be busy as you make your way downtown for the show.The City of Rockford has issued an advisory to all concert-goers.
- Guests arriving from the east are urged to follow Jefferson Street (Business 20) west to utilize Main Street North Parking Deck (former Pioneer Parking Deck), or continue on to Church Street to utilize the Church Street Parking Deck (BMO Parking deck).
- Drivers who follow East State Street across the river will encounter traffic delays.
- No traffic will be permitted southbound on Wyman Street from West State Street.
- Parking deck ambassadors will be collecting fees upon entry and will accept payment by credit cards.
- Parkers using the Wyman Street parking deck at Wyman and Elm Street will need to enter via Chestnut Street to Wyman Street
- Parking at any of the municipal parking decks and surface lots will be $15.00 the evening of the concert. Surface parking lots are cash only.
- Concert doors open at 6:00 p.m. Concert-goers are reminded to check the BMO Harris Bank Center website for items that are not allowed in the building.
BMO Security information:
- Security:Expect a full pat down, bags, & wanding.
- Camera Policy: No Professional/audio/video (Lens no bigger than size of a credit card 3½”)
- No selfie sticks or tablets.
- No weapons.
- No outside food and beverage.
For more information concert-goers can call the BMO box office at 815-968-5222