I saw God Today, in DeKalb and He Drives a Jeep
Today, I saw God in DeKalb. I took some photos and here's what I learned.I didn't see God in church, but discovered God at the intersection of Glidden and Taylor Street in DeKalb on Sunday afternoon, and I have the pictures to prove it.
I never knew it would take this long to get a visual image, but here is what I now know.
- God drives a an older Jeep
- God has been to Key West, FL
- God's state of residence is Illinois, which means God also pays very high property taxes
- God must have extra money to buy a vanity license plates
- God is also forced to wait for the traffic signal to turn green before proceeding though the intersection
- God was traveling southbound on Annie Glidden Rd. Could he have been planning on traveling down to Georgia to meet up with a certain Devil who was looking for a "soul to steal?"
Did anyone else see God this [past weekend? If so, what do you think God was doing in DeKalb over the weekend