Here’s an Easy and Yummy Quiche to Make
If you need a quick dish breakfast or brunch to make for the family,especially if you're having guests stay over for the holidays. Then here's an easy and yummy quiche to make.
I made this over the weekend as I had some sausage I needed to use up.
It's so simple and quick to make and it will disappear fast one it's served up.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Suggested toppings Sour cream, chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place sausage in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with onions and cheese.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half and baking mix with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Add toppings.
* If you don't have an all-purpose baking mix like biscuit, etc... follow this recipe to make your own: How to make a Substitute Baking Mix