For the Best Disneyland Experience Follow these Tips
This month we're giving you and a guest a chance to have the Ultimate California Weekend Experience to see Dierks Bentley and it also includes tickets to Disneyland.
If you want the best Disneyland experience, then follow these tips.
If you've never been to Disneyland or even Disney World, then having some helpful tips to make sure have the best experience is always welcome. Right?!
Get to the park early - "avoid lines, be at the entrance gates the minute the park opens—8 A.M. in summer. Disneyland is least crowded from opening until about 11:30 A.M. or so. Use that time to hit the popular rides like Jones and the new Star Tours."
Master the Fast Pass - "Fastpass saves you a place in line for the most popular Disneyland attractions. You go to a Fastpass ticket machine—for, say, Splash Mountain—then return at the time marked on the pass. Then you hop on the ride—generally, with very little waiting."
Some of those helpful tips include:
- When entering the park, go to the left side lanes as most people are right-handed go to the right. You'll get through faster.
- If you want a shot by Sleeping Beauty's castle, stand to the right of the castle not in front of it.
- The best time to ride Peter Pan's is the first thing in the morning, as the lines are shorter.
- To maximize you time at the park, download the wait time app. It will help you plane what ride your want to go in the order of how long you'll have to wait to ride, plus it shows you where all the bathrooms are.
- Disneyland has no charging stations for your phone so bring a back up battery or power booster.
- Also, when going on rides like the Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones or Pirates of the Carribbean put your phone on airplane mode. Your phone battery won't drain searching for a signal when you're underground.
- If you want to enjoy a meal in a quiet and less crowded restaurant, they suggest eating at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country.
- The rides don't close down when the park closes. This is important to know because you can still get in line a few minutes before closing time to ride. The lines will be shorter then too.
To see more of those great Disneyland tips from BuzzFeed.com, click here.
Now that you know the inside scoop to having a great time at Disneyland, you need to sign up to win the Ultimate California Dream Weekend with Dierks Bentley so after his concert you can be all set to tromp around Disneyland and look like a pro.
You have until the 24th to sign up so don't wait.
Click the button below and sign up today!