Everything You Need To Know For Kidabaloo This Saturday
Kidabaloo is Saturday at the Hononegah High School dome, 307 Salem St., in Rockton. Here is everything you need to know before attending this fun event for kids.
What is Kidabaloo? Kidabaloo is a jamboree packed with fun and exciting games, activities. and entertainment. Bounce through castles, hang out with your favorite characters and take silly pictures all in a fun, kid-friendly place.
When is Kidabaloo? 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 28.
Where is Kidabloo? Hononegah High School dome, 307 Salem St., in Rockton.
How much does it cost? $5 for ages 4 and older. This includes adults. Admission is free for ages 3 and younger. Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
How can I buy tickets? Click here to buy tickets in advance or purchase them at the event. If you purchase tickets in advance, print them before your arrival for faster entry into the event.
How much is parking? Parking is free.
Do I have to stay the entire day? It would be great if you stayed to check out all of the entertainment, but you can leave at any time.
What kind of entertainment will be there? The day will be filled with acts on the entertainment stage and also feature various activities and information booths throughout the facility. Here are some of the things that will be available to attendees.
Entertainment On Stage
11 a.m. Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago Rockford Region: Autism Awareness
11:30 a.m. Peak Fitness
Noon Magician Zack Percell
1 p.m. Children’s Theater Project/Youth Theater Project Performances
2 p.m. Kids Spot
3 p.m. Elite Defense Systems
DJ Ron Reiner Bubble Party between entertainment with your favorite tunes and bubbles.
*Schedule subject to change
Organizations and Activities
- OSF HealthCare
- Advanced Medical Rehab
- American Family Insurance
- Beloit Snappers
- Billy The Balloon Guy
- Blackhawk Area Council Boy Scouts of America
- Casey’s General Store
- Children’s Theater Project/Youth Theater
- Project Cookies by Design
- Girls Scouts of Northern Illinois (bottle cap necklaces, purchase Girl Scout cookies, camp information)
- Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago Rockford Region (information on their autism program)
- Elite Defense Systems
- Hononegah Archery
- Jamberry Nails-Erin Carey
- Just Between Friends
- Face Painting by Kings Kastles
- Lifestyle Chiropractic
- Little Pretties Boutique (hair accessories for sale)
- Mary Kay/Sheri Madura Cosmetics
- Midway Museum Center
- Red Ember Medical Weightloss
- Rockford Aviators
- Rockford Boys and Girls Club
- Rockford IceHogs
- Rockford Robotics
- Peak Fitness
- Photo Booth by Rockford Park District with Magic Waters and Sapora Playworld
- Sock Tabs
- US Borne Books
- Winnebago County Animal Services
- Winnebago County Sheriff
- Strolling Fairy Tale Characters
- Townsquare Media: 97ZOK/Q98.5/96.7 The Eagle/1440WROK
- Concessions provided by AnJan’s Eats
Who do I contact for information? For information, call 815-399-2233 or visit Kidabaloo.com.