Convicted Sex Offender Will Soon be Released in Janesville
The Wisconsin Department of Community Corrections has announced that a convicted sex offender will soon be released and relocated to Janesville.
WIFR-TV is reporting that according to the the DCC, Richard Hoyt, age 26, will be released from the Rock Valley Community Program today. He will reside at 221 N. Franklin Street, Apartment L, in Janesville.
In 2010, and again in 2011, Hoyt was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child.
While residing at 221 N. Franklin Street, conditions of Hoyt’s supervision include
- No unapproved activities in the community without prior approval of the DCC Supervising Agent
- No contact with minors
- No patronizing taverns, bars or liquor stores
- No contact with victims
- Not to consume alcohol or drugs
- Comply with standard sex offender rules
- Cooperate with GPS monitoring
More information is available HERE.