Come ‘Love the Blocks’ Saturday in Downtown Rockford
The River District Association is holding it's first "Love the Blocks" in downtown Rockford on Saturday, February 11, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and this is your chance to get your Valentine a unique gift from some of Rockford's locally owned businesses.
Wine, dine, shop, that's the plan for this Saturday in downtown Rockford. Several local retailers will be featuring awesome specials, live entertainment and fun along State St. and beyond during the "Love the Blocks" event, and it will be a fabulous pre-Valentine's Day celebration.
Here's just a few of the specials you can take advantage of this Saturday:
- Carlyle Brewing Co. - Heart shaped pizzas, pints beginning at $4.25. (12noon-midnight)
- CD Source - Buy One, Your Honey Gets One Free, on CD's or DVD's (10am-6pm)
- Lucette Salon & Day Spa - Spend $100 or more in services, gift cards OR products, and take home an Aveda Love Body Composition Oil for only $10 (reg. $30), while supplies last! (9am-6pm)
- Magpie - Special Valentine Menu: Red Velvet Pancakes, Chocolate Strawberry Stuffed French Toast, Cheesecake, Valentine Cookies (6:30am-3pm)
- Minglewood - buy one, get one half off (11am-5pm)
- Rockford Art Deli -Free print day
- Rocktown Adventures - Spend $100 in the store that day and receive a free kayak or SUP rental. Current sale has most apparel is at 40-50% off.
To see the full list of "Love the Blocks" participating retailers, go here.