Cherry Valley Makes America’s Creepy Street Names, That Aren’t Really Creepy List
Congrats Cherry Valley, you're creepy.
What's in a name? I guess according to this hilarious list, everything!
From HOMES here is the list of America's Creepiest Road Names...Pig's Ear Road, I love that.
Cherry Valley you've made us so proud:
- Apes Hold Road, Crisfield, Maryland
- Bloods Point Road, Cherry Valley, Illinois
- Bloody Pond Road, Lake George, NY
- Bucket of Blood Street, Holbrook, Arizona
- Convict Hill Road, Austin, Texas
- Devil’s Backbone Road, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Drunk Horse Lane, Westcliffe, Colorado
- Falling Health Place, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Grave’s End Neck Road, Brooklyn, New York
- Malfunction Junction, Garden Valley, Idaho
- Pig’s Ear Road, Grantsville, Maryland
- Purgatory Road, New Braunfels, Texas
- Psycho Path, Traverse City, Michigan
- Roast Meat Hill Road, Killingworth, Connecticut
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Sleepy Hollow Road, Drums, Pennsylvania